Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here is a new family photo along with the one at the top of the page.

Here is the cutest pumpkin in the patch!
Logan loved his pumpkin costume. He would always beg me to put it on him.

Cheesing it!

Playing with Grandma and Grandpa Wilson
He is Logan with his cousins Gavin and Ryan. They were transformers, but you cant really tell.
Later that night Logan decided he didn't want to be a pumpkin any more, he wanted to be a snowboarder.

7 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Your family pictures always turn out so cute! Do you set the camera up on a tripod or have someone else do them?? Logan looks so cute as a pumpkin. I must say our kids had to have been the 2 cutest pumpkins for halloween!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness - he is so big!! I love your pictures! I am glad I have your blog address - I am going to add it to my page! Love ya girl!

Sara said...

What a cute pumpkin! I had to log right on as soon as we got home! I'm glad you guys have a blog and we can keep each other posted. Thanks for doing dinner with us tonight! It was fun. By the way, I love the family pictures!

Anonymous said...

Haha he is adorable!!! I love your pumpkin pictures too!!! You've got the most beautiful family ever!!!

Spencer and Erin said...

Love the new pics!!! You look great!! And Logan is a way cute pumpkin!!!

Shelise said...

I had looked at your blog when you first told me about it and then I TOTALLY forgot about it until I was going to a site that started with "Bri" and it brought yours up too. I am going right now to my blog to add you to my list so I don't forget to check it. Man I'm such a slacker.lol

Oh and by the way, he was an adorable pumpkin.

Jenette said...

Logan has gotten soooo big since the last time I saw him!!!