So my Grandma decided that we should go see this really cute dinosaur at costco...
So I decided to go, but I didn't like him so much...
Go ahead Grandma try and convince me to like this dinousaur...
So Grandma made me climb on. Do I look like I am having fun! Nope didn't think so. I kept telling her to put him back. But did she listen....No, she put me on this...
So maybe I like the horsey's a little more, but Grandma I am not really enjoying this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! I can't wait to see all three of you! :)
(hope you dont mind! i came across your blog)
hey! your little boy is soo cute! loved the pictures of him with your mom at costco. ahh how i miss costco's and sams clubs! they have nothing like that over here...
how are you and your family doing? does your brother blog too? if so, whats his address? its so nice to catch up with people.
hope all is well!
Post a Comment