Saturday, June 20, 2009

Im gonna be a....



Logan is going to be a big brother. He is going to have a little sister. He is so excited to sing her songs, let her sleep in his crib and play toys with her. He keeps asking me to take his baby sister out so he can hold her. He is going to be such a good big brother. Brian and I are very excited too. She is due October 12th. Hopefully she decides to come out on time and not 13 days late like Logan.

11 comments:

Melissa D said...

Congrats you guys!!

Jenette said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome you will have a boy and a girl. And I love how Logan is already looking forward to having her around.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! How exciting! Little girls are so fun. Hope all goes well with the pregnancy. I miss ya Christina. Oh, and you two Brian. Ha.

D.Jones said...

Logan is so cute! What a cute thing to say...'can you take her out now?', hehe!

Stewart and Becky said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you, best of luck with everything!

Jarom & Corinne said...

congrats, sounds so fun!!! A girl how exciting!!!

Sara said...

WOO HOO! Congrats! I Can't wait to see the little cutie! What great news!

Spencer and Erin said...

wahoo!!! I cant wait for the little girl to come!!! wahoo!

Cassie said...

yea we are sooo excited! Hallie is excited to have a girl cousin her age!!!!

Laura Jex said...

Such great news!

Katie G. said...

Hey Christina! Congrats on the new baby! I hope you don't mind, my mom sent me a link to your parents blog and I found you through that. Hope all is well!