Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday Mom!

Please don't watch the videos without calling me first! Hope you enjoy your 50th birthday party.





3 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

wow, christina thats such a cool idea, what a great daughter you are! I just have to say we got such a kick out of the first video, the second couple on there was such a hoot and we dont even know them! Logan was super cute too, wow he is getting big!

Cassie said...

Great job Stina! Thanks for doing that for your mom! I know she appreciated it soo much. I wish I could have seen them watch it. Your mom was definitely teary.

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

Thank you Christina for doing this for me. I loved every minute watching and being with friends and family for my birthday. You are awesome! I couldn't think of a better gift. And yes I cried like a big baby! Love you, Mom