5 Years ago yesterday Brian and I got married. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I guess the saying is true that time flies when you are having fun. The best part is, is that I think we still like each other. Happy Anniversary honey! I love you yesterday, today and forever. Xoxo!


Logan, Utah Temple

My sexy hunk!

5 comments:
happy anniversary guys!
did you wear white sneakers on your wedding day?? i love it!!!! i wore white old navy flip flops :)
I don't know that I have ever seen any of your wedding photo's, what a beautiful bride! Congrats on five happy years, We hope there are plenty more too!
What a great looking couple! I can't believe it has been 5 years. We hope you have many more happy years together. Love Mom and Dad
Happy Anniversary ( a little late ;)!) Your kiddos are SO darling- and getting so big! Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment