Sunday, July 11, 2010

Uncle Kyle's Graduation Day

About a month ago Kyle graduated from high school. Here are a few pictures from that day.
Kyle and Michael are walking in. Bottom left.
Brian and Logan entertaining themselves as the graduates walk in.
Let the show begin.
Jenna's enjoying the show.

Kyle's turn to get his diploma. Yea for Kyle.
Kyle on the big screen

Jenna got a little bored.
And so did Logan. Graduations aren't exactly the most exciting things to go to. But we are proud of you Kyle.
After the graduation the family packed up the boat and headed to the lake. I got to go to a primary activity instead. They still managed to have a good time even though I wasn't there.

Grandpa Johnson trying to tie Logan up so he won't fall off the boat.
Grandpa Wilson driving the boat.
Snack time
Kyle cheesing it!
Smile at the camera or I will throw you in. Doesn't look like much of a smile so guess what happened....
In he goes. No Brian didn't really. But he sure scared Logan.
Jenna and Grandma are enjoying the ride.

Logan got a little too tired.
Boater's Magazine's next cover model

1 comment:

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

That is the funnest graduation I have ever been to! Boating after looks great! Thanks!