Thursday, August 5, 2010

9 Months and Summer Time

We decided to take advantage of our summer weather because when you live in Seattle you never know how long it will last. We played with squirt guns, bubbles and t-ball and of course Mom has to squeeze in a photo shot as well.


Logan and Jenna are trying to figure out what this toy does.
Oh that is what it does.... Bubbles!.....
...Now stop spraying me with them...
How do I catch these things?
Jenna is 9 months old in these pictures.
I figured I better post them before she turns 10 Months soon.
Jenna loves to smile. When she is not smiling she is screaming. I am surprised we are not deaf yet. She loves to make stick out her tongue and make sounds with her mouth. She loves to eat cheerios. She still makes sour faces anytime she eats something. She has learned to wave. She also took her first steps on Brian's birthday. She hasn't completely mastered walking yet, but she should soon.



I can't believe how big my little man is getting. He was actually letting me take pictures of him.





Photo shoot is over.... for now....to be continued.

5 comments:

Koko said...

I love those rosey cheeks!!

Cassie said...

so cute! I also love the swimming pics! Jenna is very photogenic, I don't think I have ever seen a bad picture of her.

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

I love love love those pictures. Thanks you for helping us watch them grow up! Love you!

jen and brady said...

Christina! Hi it's Jen Weaver (Lybbert) your old roommate! I just want you to know that I added you on my blog and let you know I have a blog. Hope you are great! bjlybbert.blogspot.com

jen and brady said...

Hey Christina! Holy cow your kids are adorable! I can't believe you have 2 already! So nuts! Brady and I are doing well, he's just in school at UVU. He wants to go to PA school sometime, hopefully 2 more years. And I am just working. We live in Orem...got to love Utah. I live right by Mel but unfortunately we don't get to see each other too often but her baby is so cute. Hope all is well!