Saturday, September 18, 2010
Preschool
My little man is now in preschool. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Some days I just wish I could slow the time clock down. Logan loves preschool. He goes on his own, which is amazing. I was afraid I was going to be a preschooler again, too. He does great there. Yay for preschool!

Everyday after preschool they have to run the sidewalks and then come lean back into the bushes to rest from their running.
When preschool was not in session we got to go see the Oscar Meyer Weinie Bus. It was parked outside of Safeway one day. So we had to go see the hotdog bus and get whistles.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a big guy he is! and I love the picture of the two of them resting in the bushes! That's so cute!
Post a Comment