Wednesday, October 20, 2010

For Family Home Evening we went to the pumpkin patch.
Here are some pictures from our adventures.




Logan and Kailey enjoying the tractor/hay ride





Taryn and Jenna












This is how Brian decided to get all the corn out of Jenna's clothes.





David and Brian blowing bubbles.

Rubber ducky races



5 comments:

Tammy Bennett said...

What pumpkin patch was it? It looks like it was a really good one! Great pictures! I like the tasting the corn one.

Tammy Bennett said...

I also love the one of Jenna with the "Small pumpkins $4" sign. Sooo cute!

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

Looks like all the kids were having fun!!! Logan can go help milk cows on the farm how! What cute pictures!!!!!!!!! I love them! Jenna is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

Looks like all the kids were having fun!!! Logan can go help milk cows on the farm how! What cute pictures!!!!!!!!! I love them! Jenna is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenette said...

How fun! I love the pictures especially the ones in the corn...