Saturday, November 6, 2010
Jenna's 1 year Photos
This photo session just about made me want to quit photography. Taking pictures of my kids is exhausting. They were so wiggly. I was so used to taking pictures of seniors who for the most part know how to sit still and do what you ask them to do. These were the best pictures that I could get.





Logan was actually asking to have his picture taken, which almost never happens, but he couldn't hold still very well for me to take them. These are the best I got of him.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hehe glad to know even the professionals have a tough time with their little ones. Cute, cute kids. These pics will be more fun to look back at in 10 years :)
I LOOOVVVVVVEEE these pictures! Especially Jenna eating the rocks! The real life ones are great! Thanks!
Post a Comment