Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Outdoor Adventures
For Brian and I's anniversary we decided to go on a hike. Yes this is what I do for fun now. Well its almost fun. We went and hiked Otter Falls. It wasn't a very difficult hike but it was a total of 9.5 miles. I'm tired just thinking about it again. Here is Brian and I at Otter Falls. Isn't it pretty?

As you know I was slacking on my blogging so here is another catch up session. We had a snow day back in March or February. The kids had a blast playing in the snow. This was one of Jenna's first times playing in the snow.






On another snow day... Brian and some of the scouts went snow caving up at Mount Rainier. Here are a couple pictures from their cave. They did an amazing job. This is David Welsh all snuggled up for a long nights sleep.
Then our next adventure was a hike up to rattlesnake ledge. We ran out of time before it got dark to make it to the top, so we just stopped at one of the look outs and took some pictures.
Logan loves to climb any rock he can, but this one seemed a little too big for his liking. He looks pretty scared in the picture.
This was from another hike at Lake Desire. You may remember pictures from before. This was our second time doing this hike. It is something quick and easy to do once Brian gets off work.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
All the snow pictures made me coooold! I would have never survived a 9.5 mile hike. Way to go! Those are sure cute grand kids and yes the handsome hunk! Love ya all!
Very fun pics! When we get there I would LOVE to go hiking! There are just no places to hike around here, no mountains just small hills. Looks like so much fun!
What fun!! If we ever make it back in the summer we'll have to go hiking with you guys!!! I try to plan a hike for Paul's birthday every year but I've had to stop planning them because the weather out here always fails us and we never get to go. So glad you guys are having fun!! I miss you!!
Have ya'll frozen in time? I want to see some updates!! haha. Love you guys :)
Post a Comment