Thursday, October 9, 2008

He comes up with the most random things to do!

So this is what Logan decided to do to me the other night. He took everything that was in our living room and decided that it would be fun to pile it up on mommy. Even when I would start putting things back on the floor, he would pick them back up and bury me with them again. So I gave in and let him have his fun. These are all the things that he could lift.

8 comments:

Cassie said...

great job on the blog Stina!! It looks great, I am so glad that you started one, it is just so much easier that way to keep Mitch and I in the loop with all the fam! Logan is so big, it is going to be crazy to see him all grown up at Christmas! Looks like you got a little entertainer! I love the zoo pics they are darling! Can't wait to see you guys!

The Graham Family! said...

HAHAHA I love it! Kids are sooo random! That is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

He is so cute Christina!! My parent talk about him all the time! They totally fell in love with him.

Can you do me a favor and give Cassie and mitch my e-mail address so I can be invited to their blog?
alisha.balukoff@gmail.com

Thanks!
Alisha

Muffin said...

kids! Aren't they adorable! Logan is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Haha he is great!!!!

Jarom & Corinne said...

Christina your blog is so cute! I am really excited to keep in touch, and see you cute little boy, he is geting so big and it looks lie you guys have a lot of fun together!

Doug and Amanda said...

YOur blog looks great Christina! I too am excited that you have joined the blogging world, so we can keep in touch! And your little one is so Handsom! It has been quite some time since we saw him.
Amanda
(Your Cousin Doug's wife, Doug belonging to your Aunt Georgene)

Stewart and Becky said...

Hi Christina and Brian!
This is Becky “Hegerhorst” North, I just found your blog the other day. I can’t believe how big Logan is, I remember him as just a little guy. Looks like you are all well. I took the liberty to add your blog to mine, however my blog is private. I need to know your email addy so I can add you to my approved viewers list, so if you can’t view our blog, email me your email address and I will give you access. Glad to see you are doing fantastic!!!
Becky North (stewartandbeckynorth@yahoo.com