Friday, October 17, 2008

Help!

I need some advise from all you moms out there. Logan is going through a phase where he likes to take his clothes off, and then his diaper comes off and then he either pees or poops. All this excitement usually goes on when he is either going to sleep or just waking up. I have tried putting onesies on him but he has figured out how to get those open. We put safety pins over the zipper on his sleepers, which work, but I dont want to have to put him in his PJ's any time he sleeps. Any body have any ideas.

3 comments:

Spencer and Erin said...

Now I'm not a mom yet.. but maybe he wants to be potty trained.. haha.. How great would that be.. no more diapers!!

The Graham Family! said...

I have no idea... luckily Ashlyn has not had a strong desire to get naked all the time!! But like what's been said.. maybe he wants to be potty trained?? I don't know. Ashlyn takes her pants off all the time.. but never has gone for the diaper.. and she just figured out how to take a shirt off but it hasn't happened more than once. Good luck with that! I can't imagine what a pain that probably is!

Melissa D said...

Hi Guys! I just noticed that you logged on to my blog, which is great because now I know that you also have a blog! So fun to see your cute pictures! Sorry---i haven't gotten to the naked stage yet.....GOOD LUCK