Wow she really is cute. I love happy baby's. It makes them so much cuter than they already are. I love that her ears are pierced. I want to do that to my girl...if I ever have one. Although I love my boy (and I'm sure I'll love the one thats on the way too), it would be SO FUN to have a girl. For instance, I love Hallie's headband. Wouldn't it be so much fun to be able to dress up a little girl everyday? Anyway. Tell them I say congratulations!
awww what cute pics and what a cute baby :) I am glad you got to see us also! Thanks for taking such cute pics! We are so excited to see you guys in a month!!!
4 comments:
Wow she really is cute. I love happy baby's. It makes them so much cuter than they already are. I love that her ears are pierced. I want to do that to my girl...if I ever have one. Although I love my boy (and I'm sure I'll love the one thats on the way too), it would be SO FUN to have a girl. For instance, I love Hallie's headband. Wouldn't it be so much fun to be able to dress up a little girl everyday? Anyway. Tell them I say congratulations!
p.s. Did I tell you we're naming the baby Cannon?
awww what cute pics and what a cute baby :) I am glad you got to see us also! Thanks for taking such cute pics! We are so excited to see you guys in a month!!!
by the way super cute family pic at the top of your blog!! Its a great picture!
What great picture and such a beautiful subject too. Wish you were here to take picture of Grace for us. Love your blog! Wendy
Post a Comment