I cant believe my little man is already 2. Time has gone by so fast. We had a little party with my parents, Brian's parents and brother and my sister and her husband and kids. Here are a few pictures of Logan with his cake.

Eating his cake!

Blowing out the candles

He got one and the other would soon follow.

Logan got his first tricycle. He loves it.

He is not great at controlling it, so Daddy is helping out.

What a stud!

Logan also got his first big boy bed. Its a firetruck. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Wilson.

Here Logan is checking to make sure the engine is working properly.

This is him sleeping in his bed. He has only done it once so far. We put him in his bed and get him all tucked in and then he looks at us with his big brown eyes and says, "Want to sleep in Logan's crib."

Logan also got that new blanket on the bed from Grandma and Grandpa Hegerhorst. They made it for him. It has firetrucks and trains, and race cars all over it. It is super cute. When we first showed him the blanket the first thing he said was, "Thats Good!"
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Logan! We love you so much.
Love, Mommy and Daddy
5 comments:
Love the firetruck bed! He will soon love it! My friend had her little two year old put a boy baby doll in the crib and say that is the babys bed and this is logans bed, not sure how it would work but maybe worth a try. Does he not climb out yet? Wish we could have been there for his bday hope he got our card on time! I can't believe he is 2 either! Time flies!
Wow I can't believe he is already two. I remember seeing him as a little baby when we first moved up here.
told you i'd find you! cute pictures! the one with logan checking out the engine is hilarious!
if you want to read my blog, send me an email to cheer004@yahoo.com and i'll send you an invite!
Wow, I can't believe Logan is already 2!! Happy B-day little guy! And that is sooo funny that you saw Meg Singley at the Library with her kids--yes, go up and introduce yourself next time you see her. Such a nice family and yes they live in Renton in an apartment complex by maple valley hwy.
I guess i should leave a comment so you know I really do look at your blog! What a cute grandson I have!
Post a Comment