Thursday, March 26, 2009
Tattoo!
So this happened a couple months ago but I just found the picture. There is quite a funny story that goes along with it. Logan and I were at the store waiting in line to check out. There was a lady in front of us. Logan decided that he was going to say Hi to her. She turns around to say hi back when she gasped. She asked, "Did you really tattoo your sons forehead?" I of course was shocked. I said no that is not a tattoo. She glared at me and said "Good!" and walked off. I couldn't believe that someone is crazy enough to think that a mother would really tattoo an ugly black and purple blob on their 2 year old forehead. If I was going to tattoo his head I would at least put something cool on it. Im sure many of you already know what happened. But for those of you who think it might be a tattoo... its not. Its a bruise. Logan was jumping off the couch and bumped his head on the way down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a silly lady. To think someone would tattoo their child's forehead!
Post a Comment