Sunday, September 13, 2009
Logan the Builder
Yesterday, Brian decided that he had had enough of our bed squeeking, so he decided that he was going to make it a little sturdier. He went and bought a bunch of wood to help give the bed more support. Logan of course always wants to do what Daddy does so he decided he was going to help. Here are some pictures of Logan helping daddy build. Logan had so much fun playing with all the tools. He has been really into the kids show "Bob the builder." So pretty much the entire time while Brian and Logan were building the new bed frame, Logan was singing the "Bob the Builder" song or talking about Bob the Builder. It was very cute. So of course I had to take lots of pictures.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the measuring tape pictures he looks like he really knows what he is doing! I also like all the food storage you guys have, you are prepared, we will come to your house if something happens ;) We keep ours under our bed too! Logan is growing up so fast!
I love how serious he is. I love this age. Everything is such a serious task. Like he has some sort of mission he's trying to accomplish.
I noticed your food storage under your bed. A lot of ours will be under our bed as soon as we move. Right now its in all of our closets and our whole hall storage closet. So pretty much four full sized closets are full of food storage from floor to ceiling. lol.
I like your headboard from what I can see. We dont have one.
He is a DOLL. He means business. Don't mess with his measuring tape! He's totally focused. I love him!
We love our little "Bob the builder". Thanks for putting the pics on the blog it's not quite so hard being away! Love you all! Mom and Dad
The little cutie sure learns quick! He looks like pretty much a professional! Like everyone else said...good job on the food storage! ;)
Post a Comment