Saturday, October 3, 2009

Say Cheese!

Occasionally I get to bring Logan with me when I have to go do a photo shoot. Logan usually does not like to get his picture take, but I guess when other people are doing it then he wants to join in. Here are some funny shots of Logan either trying to be a part of the picture or posing after the picture has been taken.
Here is Logan copying the pose after they finished.

Isn't he cute!...


In this picture he thinks that he is really going to be in the picture, but all I had to do was zoom in and he was out of the picture. Sorry Logan.

This is Kyle, Brian's little brother. So here is what I got in the picture. Below is Logan trying to be in the picture.

Again, Here is Kyle posing....
Then Logan decided he wanted to be in the picture...
Picture of Kyle....
Then of course.... Picture of Logan and Kyle

Here are a few shots of Logan that Uncle Kyle helped me get . Logan is usually very hard to get a good picture of. Thanks Kyle for helping make him smile.

2 comments:

Koko said...

That is so funny and so cute! My girls used to give me a hard time about smiling, but when they saw the scrapbooks I was doing, they decided they liked the pictures. Then it maybe got too cheesey! haha Hope you're feeling well!

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

Those are great pictures! I cant believe Kyle is a Senior. Wow! Logan looks so cute copying the poses of the others in the picture. Thanks for updating the blog!
Mom & Dad Hegerhorst