Just wanted to add some more pictures of Jenna.

Jenna loves snoozing with Daddy. I have to agree that he is pretty darn snuggly : )

My sister Jesica and her family visiting Jenna and I in the hospital.

Jenna is ready to come home now.

Logan is already sharing his toys.

Scoop the tractor is babysitting right now.

Logan loves to hold is Baby sister.


Logan and Daddy helping give Jenna her first bath.

So cute!


Logan already is trying to play with Jenna


Logan is still working on adjusting to being the big brother and not the baby. Brian and I walked into the room and we found him curled up in Jenna's bed.
5 comments:
she's perfect! How fun to see Logan with her! Can't wait to meet her!
I love all that hair! Congrats!!!!!!!!
she is darling! She looks a lot like a girl version of Ryan! I love her full head of hair! I hope things are going okay for you guys! Hopefully Logan is adjusting okay to everything too! Can't wait to see you in a month!
I love it! The picture of Scoop babysitting just had me in stitches...then I got to the picutre of Logan in her bed!!!! :D What a cute family you are. Glad that you have your new bundle of joy!
She is just beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment