Sunday, October 11, 2009

Its a girl!

Jenna Marie Wilson was born yesterday, October 10th at 5:53pm. I started having contractions that morning around 7am but didn't make it into the hospital until 10am. When I arrived I was already dialated to a 7. But she didn't make her appearance until that evening. When I was able to start pushing I pushed through 2 contractions, then the nurse decided that she wanted to feel how she was doing moving down. I pushed again for her and she usually makes me keep pushing until she counts to 10. Well she stopped at about 3 and told me to stop pushing because the baby was ready to come out. So she called the doctor. I pushed through 2 more contractions and she was out. It was so easy, unlike Logan who I had to push for an hour and a half with and then they still had to use the vacuum and forcepts. Jenna and I are doing well. She so far has been a very good and easy baby. Hopefully it continues. Logan absolutely loves her too. She weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long.













21 comments:

The Potter Family said...

Yay!! Congrats guys!!!! She is beautiful!

Sara said...

Congrats Christina (and Brian)!! Be sure and let us know when the blessing is, we would like to be there, if that's okay.

Jarom & Corinne said...

congrats, she looks so beautiful!!!

Koko said...

Those are such great pictures! Logan is so cute and I love the picture of Mark with her. Can't wait to meet her!

Shelise said...

Where the heck have I been? I didnt realize you were so close to having her. I also didn't know it was going to be a girl. Did you find out? I guess with me having Cannon I have been majorly out of the loop.

Anyway, Congratulations! She's a cutie and I love her name. Sounds like a fairly easy delivery. I'm glad all went well. Good luck with the second. I am just now feeling like my life is in some sort of order. (I'm not trying to be a downer or anything, its just how it was for ME. Hopefully you will have a much easier time than me.)

The Ramos family said...

We couldn't be happier for your family!! We're glad the delivery went well! We hope she continues to be a good baby.

Stewart and Becky said...

Congrats! So glad thing went easy and well for you both. Love the name you picked out for her!

Cassie said...

Thanks for the pics stina! She is absolutely darling! We can't wait to meet her next month! We are glad everything went well and that you are both doing great! Congrats! We love her name too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! She's beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more pictures and I absolutely LOVE her name!!!

I'll try to call you soon. I know you've probably got a million calls already. Love you guys and congrats again!!!

Kathy said...

I know you two are so happy and she is adorable. Glad all went well. We were thinking about you at the Chili cook off last night, we had heard you were in the hospital.

Doug and Amanda said...

Oh Congrats! She is beautiful! and I love the little Dr shots of Logan. We hope things continue to go well. Doug, Amanda and Addy

Jenette said...

Congrats!!!! She is beautiful! Look at all that hair!

Tadd Family said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! look at all that beautiful hair! congrats stina, glad to hear everything went good and you are both doing well.

The Graham Family! said...

Yay! Congrats.. she is beautiful! Now you have a baby girl to wear pink and bows and all that fun girly stuff!! I can't believe you were able to deliver an almost 9 lb baby that easily! I'm jealous! Hope you recover quickly and that everything is still going well!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Now you have one of each. Yay! She's a cutie.

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

She is so beautiful!!!!!! We wish we were there to give her hugs and kisses! We are glad you and Jenna are doing well. It looks like we might get another Dr. in the family.......paging Dr. Logan! We love you all so much! I think she looks a lot like you, just darker hair. Love Dad and Mom

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She looks beautiful, glad you both are doing well!

JoAnne Wallo said...

she's adorable!!! congratulations! can't wait to see her in real life :)

The Harkers said...

We can't wait to meet your bundle of joy! What a cutie! Congrats to your new family of 4!

Adventures in Petersonland said...

congrats!!! she is so perfect!

Laura Jex said...

Congrasts she is beautiful!