Playing dress up is so much fun with little girls. They have such cute clothes. Here are a couple of my favorite outfits so far. I am sure there will be many more.
awww she looks so cute! I love the little flower! She is so alert already! I hope things are going okay for you guys! We really can't wait to see you in just 3 more weeks!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love the pictures so much!!!!!!! But daddy says I can't look at them any more if I'm going to cry! She is so cute and Logan is looking so grown up! Love you all, Mom and Dad
5 comments:
awww she looks so cute! I love the little flower! She is so alert already! I hope things are going okay for you guys! We really can't wait to see you in just 3 more weeks!
Thanks for sharing pictures of your new little DOLL! She's adorable! I can't wait to meet her. I hope you guys are doing well!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love the pictures so much!!!!!!! But daddy says I can't look at them any more if I'm going to cry! She is so cute and Logan is looking so grown up! Love you all, Mom and Dad
She is so adorable, and I am so impressed that she stays with her hands posed, is that her trick or yours? She really is just beautiful.
She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment