For Halloween Logan dressed up as Tigger and Jenna dress up as Winnie the Pooh. They were very cute. Logan loved wearing his costume and Jenna I think just put up with it. Logan had a great time trick or treating with his friend Kailey.
Logan and Uncle Kyle
Trick or Treating at Grandma and Grandpa Wilson's house.
Darling! I love the pic of Logan with Jenna with the look on his face like hurry up and take the picture, so cute! I also love the little Halloween bow on Jenna it looks so cute on her! I am glad you are using them ;)
4 comments:
They both look sooo cute!!!
They are adorable, I love the pooh outfit....
Darling! I love the pic of Logan with Jenna with the look on his face like hurry up and take the picture, so cute! I also love the little Halloween bow on Jenna it looks so cute on her! I am glad you are using them ;)
I love the pictures! Their so cut in their costumes! The little carts look like a lot of fun! I want to try one!
Post a Comment