Monday, December 14, 2009
Happy Birthday to me!
December 6th was my birthday. I am getting old. Saturday night Brian and I were able to go out on a double date with Chelsie and David. We went to Claim Jumper. Mmmm.... Then Brian and I came home and watched a movie. Sunday my actual birthday Brian and Logan made me breakfast, French Toast. My parents called from Uruguay to wish me a happy birthday. Then we went to church and then over to Brian's parents house for dinner. We had Thanksgiving dinner again because I didn't get enough on Thanksgiving. We had pineapple upside down cake for dessert. Logan had to help me blow out the candles because there are so many now. Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes. It was a great day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like Jenna is on fire! To many candles! Your getting old! Love Ya, Mom
Post a Comment