Christmas day we were able to go to Brian's parents house. We opened presents, had breakfast, then I got to talk to my parents in Uruguay. Then the guys went to see a movie while the girls worked on making dinner. We had dinner and then we got to talk to Brian's brother Gregory who is on a mission in Georgia.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Merry Christmas
On Christmas Eve we went to my sister's house and had a yummy feast. Afterwards we decided have all the kids act out the Nativity. It was quite interesting. Here are some pictures from the event.
Here is Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus (Jenna) wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in the manger (its a carseat) :)

And not only did the wisemen come to visit Baby Jesus but so did the boxing power ranger (Logan). I bet many of you didn't know that a power ranger came to visit Jesus.
Then Gavin changed characters and is now a wiseman bringing his gift. The kids had a fun time acting out the story.
Brian, Jenna and Logan got new PJ's on Christmas eve. Logan's are Cars pjs. Jenna's are just girlie pjs and Brian got Fleece pants or snuggle pants as Logan calls them.
Christmas day we were able to go to Brian's parents house. We opened presents, had breakfast, then I got to talk to my parents in Uruguay. Then the guys went to see a movie while the girls worked on making dinner. We had dinner and then we got to talk to Brian's brother Gregory who is on a mission in Georgia.
Jenna loved looking at the presents. She kept trying to reach them. Here she is so proud that she finally got one.
Christina and Nick gave Brian brawts. Kyle got Pizza Rolls. Mark got some steaks. Yummy! I wish I would have gotten the pizza rolls.
Christmas day we were able to go to Brian's parents house. We opened presents, had breakfast, then I got to talk to my parents in Uruguay. Then the guys went to see a movie while the girls worked on making dinner. We had dinner and then we got to talk to Brian's brother Gregory who is on a mission in Georgia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment