I just thought I would share some wedding photos now from Gregory and Courtney's big day.
This definitely isn't the best Wilson family photo, but we are actually all here.

We are a happy family!

The Love Birds!


My family at the luncheon.

Christina, Nick and Camille.

Logan showing off how handsome he looked in his suit.


Cute little Jenna!

Jenna loves flowers and really wanted to smell Courtney's bouquet.

Logan and Uncle Gregory dancing!

Jenna and Daddy say cheese!

My pretty little Jenna at the reception in WA.

Happy Helpers. Brian's cousins- right to left- Natasha, Serena and Alicia.


More of the Wilson family- Uncles and Cousins

Jenna and new Aunt Courtney spending some quality time together.

Logan and Jenna running around getting the wiggles out before they officially have to be good.


Dance to the music!

Getting ready for a long night.




Congrats Gregory and Courtney!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding!
Logan looks so handsome all dressed up in a suit! Jenna looks pretty in yellow, with her big blue eyes! What a nice picture of the whole family! Thanks for sharing! Love ya all!
Oh my gosh there is no way that he is old enough to get married! LOL! They look adorable together! Tell them congrats from me! :D
These were so, so fun to see! I can't believe I missed this update. Your children are so cute and everyone looks great!
Post a Comment