Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Its been about a month since my birthday, but I figured I would still show off some pictures from that wonderful occasion. Unfortunately they are all cell phone pictures. Brian and I were able to do a kid free getaway. We just went to Seattle and tried a new restaurant. It was tasty. Then we went and listened to the street caroling competition. It was fun to walk through the streets of Seattle and listen to all the different groups singing. After that we had to go check out the Gingerbread Festival. The chefs from a hotel compete each year in a gingerbread house building competition. They are pretty amazing. Brian and I were then able to spend a night at a hotel. Then the next day we did some shopping and then went to see the movie Salt. Then the day before my birthday we had dinner with Brian's family. Dinner was amazing. Thanks Mark and Joyce. Thanks also to my hubby for a wonderful birthday.


This tree house is made from rice crispy treats.














Enjoying my yummy peanut butter cup cake!

1 comment:

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

What a fun Birthday! So glad you got a chance to get away! The Gingerbread houses are amazing!