Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jenna is one month old

Jenna is one month old already. Time goes by so fast. She is such a good baby. She only really dries if she is hungry. She is a great eater. She sleeps between 6-8 hours for the first part of the night then eays and goes right back to sleep fir another 4 hours. She is just starting to show us her cute smile.

This is her mid smile. I thought it was pretty cute.

Our super cute kids!
I think this is kind of funny. Jenna looks like she is thinking... "Mom, he is touching me!"
Now she is thinking... "Yuck he is kissing me now!"
Here is a copy of Jenna's baby announcement that I made.

9 comments:

Jenette said...

I love the announcement.

Jarom & Corinne said...

i loved the announcement, thank you. Jenna is so cute, i think she looks just like you beautiful!

Shelise said...

I love the big picture in her announcement. That little smile is so sweet. She has gotten so big already. I love her dark hair. I'm glad to hear things are going so well.

Sara said...

Her hair color is BEAUTIFUL!

Cassie said...

She really is gorgeous! I still am in shock at how well she holds her head up on her belly and how alert she always looks! I can't get over her gorgeous hair either! Thanks for the new pics!

Koko said...

such beautiful pictures!! I love your new family pic too!

Barbara Dunn said...

Oh my goodness could you have the most cutest kids ever!!! YES you did!!! They are simply adorable. Congrats on the new little girl.
Barb

Johnson Family said...

To cute! I love it!

The Harkers said...

Such a sweet baby! Smiles are the best. Can't wait to see those two super cute kids!