Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Uruguay... Here we come!

Grandma and Grandpa,
We are coming to visit.
I finally figured out a cheap way to come visit and finally meet you.
Love, Jenna
Logan thinks we weren't fitting in the box very well, so he was trying to stuff us in the box better, and Mom wasn't saving me. She was just laughing and taking pictures.
Logan thought that if he pulled my head off we might fit in the box better.
He is still trying.
So I finally kicked him out and said Im going alone. It would be much more comfortable. Plus I fit the Priority Mails Flat Rate box requirement. Grandma and Grandpa, I will see you in about a month. Please open immediately and have a bottle and a clean diaper ready.
Just kidding. My mommy won't let me go all by myself and she definitely couldn't fit in the box. So instead here are just a couple cute pictures of me so you can see me grow and check out the cute smile that I am working on mastering.




Here I am trying to beat up on my big brother, but obviously I am not doing much harm. Just wait until I get bigger Logan.
Love you lots Grandma and Grandpa. We are very proud of you. Thanks for being a good example to me, Logan, Mommy and Daddy and my aunts, uncles, and cousins. Keep up the good work. Love you lots.


4 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

That is hilarious, too cute! Thanks for the laugh! We Love the blessing pictures...

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

Thank You I need that! I wish it was that easy just to put you all in a box and send you to Uruguay!!!!!! We are so blessed to be able to see pictures and to talk to you all! The pictures are so cute! Love you all! Mom

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

Jenna has cowlicks! I don't think that is how you spell it, but she does! So cute!

Jarom & Corinne said...

thats to funny, i am sure they would love that if it was that easy. Jenna is such a beautiful baby!