Saturday, November 27, 2010
5K- I did it!
This morning I ran my first 5K. I never thought I would do something like that. Even though it is only 3.1 miles that is still a huge accomplishment for someone that has never ran except to catch the school bus. I did it! I am so grateful for my husband, friends and family that have helped me get to this point. Thank you!
Approaching the finish line for the 2nd time. My kids had a hard time getting ready this morning so they just barely missed the actual finish. So Kathi and I had no problem recreating that great moment.


My kids and husband came to support me. Thanks for missing basketball this morning Brian. It meant the world to have you all there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow stina! Congrats, that is a huge accomplishment. You definitely have made some huge changes in your life and you are an inspiration to so many people. Keep it up! Love you tons lil sis.
Great Job!!! I would have never done that...you are awesome!
That is so awesome Christina!! I have been thinking about doing one here in March...and you've inspired me. I'm doing it!
YOU LOOK GREAT CHRISTINA!!! Congratulations!!!!
I thought I had gone to the wrong Blog!!!!! Because my daughter would never have run in a 5K! I am so proud of you!!!!! You are awesome!!! You did something I could never do!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!! Now I not for sure!!
Congratulations! Such a big accomplishment to start running when it has never been your thing...way to go!
This is Cassie this time, congrats Stina! Wish I could say I have run a 5K, not sure if I could. Great job!
Wow! Good job!
You're awesome! I haven't run since High School so I can't even imagine doing a 5K. Are you planning on doing more? I would love to do one but honestly with two kids I don't find the time. I should, but I don't.
Seriously, congratulations!!!! I'm proud and I'm not even the one who ran it. lol. How are things anyway? I've been away from blogging for a while and have just recently started looking at other peoples blogs again. I can't believe how old your little one is. She's a cutie.
I am so proud of you! I didn't realize you were running. Keep up the great work...I'm slowly trying to get back into it as well.
Post a Comment