Thursday, January 27, 2011

Changes



Back in August we finally finished our last big project in our condo. For those of you who don't know... Our condo needed major remodeling done. The guy that lived here before was a major smoker. The walls were all colored yellow brown from the smoke. Every thing reeked of smoke. Also he would not clean. The toilets were black inside. Their was mold growing in the kitchen sink and inches of dust and dirt built up on everything. We have gutted the entire place and now have finished the last project which was the master bathroom. Here are a few before and after photos of the place

Bedrooms before...

Bedrooms after...

Main bathroom before...

Main bathroom after...

Living room before...

Living room after...

Kitchen before...

Kitchen after...


Nastiness of the walls with patches cleaned...

Master bathroom before...

Master bathroom after...
Our condos were also needing a major face lift. The colors were quite outdated and quite worn. So they finally got them repainted. Here is the before...
Here is the after...

9 comments:

Cheris said...

Wow you guys have done great work!!! I wish you could come work on my house!! I've seen the pictures from the Kitchen upgrade but had no idea you did everything else. GREAT JOB!!!

teeps said...

WOW!!!! You guys did an AMAZING JOB!!! Such hard work went into making your condo your home! I sure hope it sells quick for you!

teeps said...

BTW- "Teeps" from the above comment was me, Sarah Teeples, using Matt's gmail account.

EmF said...

Wow! It looks incredible!!

Cassie said...

You guys are AMAZING!!! The master bathroom is incredible! I love it!!! Great job!

Jenette said...

WOW! you guys did a great job!

Jarom & Corinne said...

Wow those look amazing! I too love the master bathroom!!!

Muffin said...

My favorite is the kitchen and master bath! Way to go! It looks amazing! Especially compared to what it was before (can I just say Ewww!). Good work!

Dan and Janice Hegerhorst said...

It is amazing the the amount of work you put in to that condo. It" beautiful now!!! Oh and thanks for showing a picture of Daddy's truck it even made me more trunky!